26 Oct Nervous for your upcoming interview? Read these TIPS…
Interviews can be intimidating, and it’s completely normal to feel nervous before, as it can be a daunting experience. However, preparation is the key to having the best chance in your interview and it is a skill that can be practised, therefore the more you prepare, the better you will do.
Here are our top list of do’s & don’ts
- Do plenty of research & take time to get a feel for the company culture
- Speak to your recruiter and find out why previous applicants have failed at interview stage
- Have examples ready for typical interview questions
- Confirm dress code with recruiter (don’t wear a suit if the client doesn’t wear them!)
- Not prepare – no matter how many interviews you have had, Preparation is key!
- Do last minute research, transport planning or interview clothes shopping
- Talk negatively about your previous employer
- Do not initiate conversation about salary, holiday allowance or checks unless the client does.
If you’re interested in more of our tips, contact email@example.com to get our full interview ‘Do’s & Don’ts” starter pack!
Try out these tips!
We offer free CV Consultations, if you’re interested please email us now!